If you are interested in joining MDPI for an internship, please see our application process below
- Gretchen Thuesen – Integrating a mobile accessible electronic system into dockside monitoring: How can small-scale fisheries data collection programs transition from paper-based to digital data collection?
- Helen Packer – TURFs have the potential to solve user conflicts that do arise from overlaps between artisanal and commercial fishing gears but may not achieve sustainable yield goals.
- Laksmi Larastiti – To what extend Fair Trade USA can be implemented in Assilulu, Maluku, Indonesia?
- Laura van Hamburg – IFITT Supply Chain: Changes In Stakeholders’ Expectations and Relationships
- Laurie Starr – Chain of Custody Intern
- Lisette van Noord – Do fishers fish randomly or directed? An analysis of the influence of operational factors on the variance in catch in the handline fisheries of Ambon and Lombok
- Meghan Borland – IFITT Intern: Cost-benefit analysis
- Pim G. Boute – Characterisation, total effort and total catch estimation of the small-scale tuna fisheries in Buru & Lombok Island, Indonesia.
- Sita Djelantik – Tracing a trajectory of transparency: a case study of governing traceability in an Indonesian tuna supply chain.
- Margherita Zorgno – Baseline study of current situation of traceability and data collection system in Lombok and Maluku sites
- Mariette Reus – Impact assessment livelihoods for coastal communities Fair Trade USA – Capture Fisheries Standard (FT CPFS) handline yellowfin tuna in the Moluccas baseline study