Position : Grant Manager
Location : Denpasar, Bali – Indonesia
Employment : Contract Fixed Term Hired
Report to : Operations Director
Masayarakat dan Perikanan Indonesia (MDPI) Foundation support the development of the fishing communities and supply chains of these fisheries through programs that support economic improvements and social stability for the people. These activities are conducted within the supply chain of varied seafood products by supporting industry to support sustainability fisheries from social aspects and or other market- driven demands.
MDPI receive grants or funding from vary organizations, Grant Manager shall support programs and operations to make the most effective and efficient use of a diverse range of funding sources arising from the donor. Within financial framework, implement and undertake financial, management and supporting budgeting activities as well as budget consolidation for program/projects and support our partners in developing and maintaining efficient financial systems/ records, in order to ensure the optimum support to field program implementation and operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing and supporting the grants requirement and implementation for the organization. Identify and develop strategies to optimize the grants administration process
- Perform relevant research to identify available grant opportunities and evaluate the results
- Oversee if the grants are implemented according to the operational and financial needs of the organization
- Keep the relevant staff informed about upcoming deadlines and deliverables, thereby ensuring smooth completion of work responsibilities
- Oversee the job of invoicing, accounting, reporting, and other administrative functions to ensure successful execution of grant process
- Prepare financial or budget plans and allocation along with the planning and finance department in accordance with each requirement
- Analyze the budget trends and make recommendations for cost control and reduction for various grants
- Provide detailed reports to the funders and the board of directors with respect to the organization’s progress
- Monitor paperwork and other related documents connected with grant-funded programs
- Maintain records of all payments and receivables and prepare monthly records for all grant related activities
- Provide training to the new staff on grants management and reporting requirements
- Minimum bachelor degree in Economy or Financial or Accounting
- Provide support to the organization and the program staff in understanding the issues related to items described in the contracts and agreements.
- Under managerial supervision of the Operations Director’s approval, review, analyze, and negotiate contracts and agreements
- Provide guidance on contracts and grants and interpret the donors’ policies, regulations and terms and conditions to the organization and the staff
- Provide financial and narrative reports based on donor reporting schedules
- Good command of English both spoken and written
- Sufficient computer skill, i.e. MS Office
- Able to cope working in a fast pace organization
- Able to work with minimum supervision, and work with multiple diversity working environment with multi stake holder
- Willing to frequently travel to implementing areas in Indonesia and/or abroad and willing to work overtime when needed.
- Ensure grant compliance according to donor regulations and institutional guidelines
- Willing to travel
MDPI is committed to implementing free discrimination recruitment from the elements of SARA (Tribe, Religion, Race and Intergroup), supporting gender equality, anti-trafficking in persons and rejecting all forms of drug use and trafficking.
Send complete application to MDPI HR via email: email@example.com with subject: Application: Grant Manager, Bali, Indonesia