Fair Trade Assistant
Title Name: Fair Trade Assistant
Location base: Pulau Bisa, Maluku Utara
Report to: Fair Trade Coordinator
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Comfortable to live in the remote fishing village and working with fisherman community
- Intermediate English read, spoken and written – will be a benefit
- Excellent computer skill especially Microsoft Office Words and Excel
- Detail oriented and target oriented
- Super well initiative and well organized
- Possess leadership, communication and problem solving skill
- Possess good presentation and organization skills
- Able to cope working in a fast pace organization
- Willing to frequently travel to other implementing sites in Indonesia and willing to work overtime when needed.
We are encouraging and prioritizing local university graduates with Bachelor Degree majoring marine and fishery with interest or experience working for coastal community and sustainable fishery to apply for this post.
Please send your application letter and updated CV to email@example.com at the latest 28 February 2017. Please visit www.mdpi.or.id for more information about job opportunities in MDPI.